Account Executive (BB-3F519)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionWant to join a fast-growing company delivering unprecedented results for the world’s top online enterprises?
Namogoo, an award-winning company, is growing its revenue by over 250% year after year. In 2020 we’ll be making even bigger waves in the US and are growing our US Sales Team.
Established in 2014, Namogoo has raised $69M to date from leading Venture Capital funds. We employ 105 employees in Israel, Boston and London. The Namogoo platform protects the customer journey and user privacy for online enterprises, powering superior digital experiences and business results.
Our technology is what sets us apart. Namogoo is trusted by more than 200+ leading brands in 152 countries and has increased online revenue by $1.5 Billion for brands such as Argos, New Look, Ocado, Office Depot, and Schuh.
Namogoo is hiring an experienced Account Executive to generate new revenue in the Midmarket and SMB markets worldwide.
What You'll Do
- Generate new revenue in the Midmarket and SMB markets worldwide by being responsible for the funnel from the time leads come in through onboarding.
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue targets, generating own pipeline when necessary via outbound or existing rolodex.
- Work closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams to target effectively.
- Maintain excellent SalesForce hygiene and provide accurate forecasts.
Requirements- Be a winner - we are looking for someone who is used to being the best.
- Be organized - a highly organized and dedicated salesperson is always successful.
- Be honest - you will be the face of our company, we need you to set customer expectations correctly.
- Put your heart into it - bring your energy and your smile - empathize with the customers so you can find their pain points, confidently handle objections, and persuade them to work with you to solve their problems.
- Be nimble - We are expanding our market and our product offering, you will need to be flexible, to learn fast, and to adapt quickly under pressure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- 2+ years of successful sales experience in digital software sales, selling b2b2c preferred
calendar_today1 day ago