Amazon Specialist (BB-3F500)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
We are a fast-growing eCommerce company that sells home accessories online. We love to design great products and we are on track to be a top seller in our market space.
We're looking for eCommerce account manager that has at least two years of experience specializing in selling through Amazon using Amazon Seller Central. The candidate must be familiar with all aspects of running an ecommerce business within Amazon’s strict guidelines and will be managing our customer service, product listings, FBA inbound, account health, product research, reporting.
The following are some of the operations the candidate will be managing:
Ecommerce Sales and Marketing
- Analyze various reports related to sales, profitability, and inventory
- Create sales and marketing plans to continue growing the business
Amazon Seller Central Account Management
- Manage product listing errors and FBA inbound errors
- Audit shipping discrepancies
- Maintain account health
- Open and track account health-related cases
- Respond to customer inquiries professionally
- Resolve customer issues efficiently and effectively
Skills and personality
Our ideal candidate is passionate about being part of a growing business, can work independently as well as collaborate with the team when needed. A love for data analytics is a great plus.
calendar_today1 day ago
info Full Time