Experienced Backend Engineer (BB-C01BD)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionBeyondMinds is looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Backend Engineer to build our core services and ML infrastructure. Our product is based on our unique approach for modular AI R&D process - enabling us to solve the most complex AI problems in a scalable way, breaking most of the barriers in implementing AI solutions for mission-critical problems. As part of your work as a backend engineer, you will help design and build core components, choose the right tools for the job, and build a scalable, high throughput infrastructure to support our growing business needs.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Design & develop the infrastructure for deploying and monitoring AI models in production.
- Build high-quality, containerized, scalable high throughput services.
- Build observability systems for tracking performance metrics and business KPIs.
- Work with the Product and Research teams to build products in the AI domain.
- Be a valuable member of the engineering team, have a meaningful impact on the stack, review code and share best practices.
Requirements- 2-5 years of hands-on industry experience
- Python knowledge is required
- B.Sc in computer science or a related field (or equivalent military training)
- Worked on large-scale service oriented distributed systems
- Experience with different types of data storage (SQL, NoSQL, search engines, big data databases, object stores)
- Experience with containerization and cluster management technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Tech savvy - we are looking for someone who likes to learn and develop tech skills of the latest technologies and methodologies
- Experience collaborating with Research teams working with PyTorch or TensorFlow - advantage
calendar_today10 hours ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel