Big Data DBA (BB-0F85F)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionRiskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies.
Our R&D Team
We are passionate about scale, performance engineering, high availability, robust distributed architecture, and clean code.
As part of our team, you'll have the chance to experience real highly-available architecture and take part in the ongoing efforts to enhance our scale and resilience.
You’ll work with the most advanced technologies and contribute to the creation and maintenance of one of the most interesting and complex products on the market, including:
- Our analysis flow, involving a variety of data sources and complex analytical logic, with its high availability and strict SLA requirements
- Our business applications, meant to serve our customers’ payments teams and their varied use cases
- Our operational tools, written to maintain an operation of considerable on-boarding size and monitor our merchants’ analytical performance
- Our culture is fast-paced, empowering, and collaborative. We work together as a department, and also, in smaller teams, enabling each developer to have a significant impact on our product. Each team member has a high-level of independence and makes important decisions that influence our customers' payment flow and risk management.
About the Role
We’re looking for a DBA who will be responsible for providing operational database services to the organization. We are a data-driven organization, ingesting data at high rates, with demands increasing each day.
As a DBA, you will be part of the Data Engineering Team, providing services to a variety of departments, including R&D, Marketing, BI, Finance, and others, as well as dealing with data across the spectrum: providing sub-second data access for the real time apps with zero downtime, and efficient mass data processing for offline teams.
What You'll Be Doing
- Implement the future data architecture in Riskified, providing 24/7 real-time and near real-time scalable and resilient data store for our growing stack of products and microservices
- Administrate, provision and monitor dozens of database instances
- Develop strategic solutions to recurring problems
- Guide development teams and mentor other team members
- Use your creativity to resolve complex and high scale data related issues
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 350 team members between our offices in Tel Aviv and New York City. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Some Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
- Stock options for all employees
- Extra time off for parents and caregivers
- Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer, and more
- Academic degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of hands-on experience with large scale production grade NoSQL databases such as: Elasticsearch/ Cassandra/ DynamoDB/ MongoDB etc
- 5 years hands-on experience with large scale production grade SQL database (RDBMS) such as: PostgreSQL/Mysql/Oracle/Sql, etc.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Great Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options
- Experience in a cloud data solution (AWS, Google etc)
- Experience with production PostgreSQL
- Experience with Big Data SQL databases - Redshift/Vertica/BigQuery etc
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel