Office Manager (BB-6F58C)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
Tahareinu is an international not for profit organization committed to advancing knowledge, awareness and education in all areas related to women’s health, reproductive health, and familial health.
Tahareinu is looking to fill a position of hotline manager for our global hotline that operates daily in Israel and around the world.
The traits and skills we seek in a hire are as follows:
1. English- Mother tongue, Hebrew-conversational
2. Competent in Microsoft word, able/willing to learn different/new computer programs.
3. Good people skills, in person and over the phone
4. Able to work out of our Jerusalem office (and from home in extenuating circumstances) full time Sunday- Thursday 10am to 7pm
5. Highly organized, punctual, and responsible
6. Team player
If you believe you are a good fit, please send your resume to email@example.com
calendar_today1 day ago