Information Security Analyst (BB-6DB84)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionKaltura’s mission is to power any video experience and deployed globally in thousands of companies and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, at work, and in school. Kaltura is a recognized leader in the Online Video Platform (Educational institutions and Enterprise companies such as Harvard, Yale, SAP, Oracle Etc.) and Cloud TV (Vodafone, Cellcom TV etc).
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and we are the initiator and backer of the world's leading open-source video management project, which is home to more than 150,000 community members.
We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged.
Kaltura currently have approx. 500 employees across offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly including positions all over the world.
We promote: a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, refer-a-friend program and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
- Monitor and analyze security alerts/logs and information and escalating as needed
- Conduct penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
- Write secure configuration guidelines for security devices and tools
- Analyze, respond to, and lead security incidents and breaches
- Research and recommend IT Security solutions as needed
- Manage 3rd-party security assessments
- Respond to RFPs and customer’s questionnaires
- Produce security reports pertaining to vulnerability metrics found in testing efforts
- Report on the status of remediation work related to the implementation, change, retirement or upgrade of IT Security and DR controls and processes
Requirements- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in Information Security
- Strong technical understanding of IT, to be able to validate that an environment meets all security and compliance controls
- Familiarity with security configurations for Microsoft Windows and Linux
- Experience with SIEM and Log management (Splunk, Syslog, Events Logs, ELK, etc.)
- Familiarity or hands-on experience with Nessus, WireShark, MS-Data Protection Manager, Next Generation AV tools, EDR.
- Experience in one of more of the following:
- SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS technologies including security architecture design and implementations
- Web Services, SOA Architecture, Application Security Firewalls, XML Firewalls, and IDS technologies
- Containers and Micro Services such as Docker and Kubermetes,
- AWS security implementations using IAM, KMS, Trusted Advisor, Security Groups, NACL
- Monitoring the AWS applications using Cloud Trail, Cloud Watch, Config
- Strong verbal, reading and writing in English
- Certifications, such as CISSP, CEH, GCFE, GPEN, GWAPT, CompTIA security
- Experience in implementing Cloud Security
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel