Product Manager, Gaming Publisher Platform (BB-6FB1C)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionFyber is looking for a Product Manager with a passion for mobile gaming to join the Product department and help build FairBid - our gaming publisher facing platform.
Did you work at a gaming studio and try to monetize apps with ads? Did you operate mediation platforms, managed waterfalls, sifted through ad network dashboards and thought "the hell with that, I could do it so much better!"
Now is your opportunity to cross the road and help us build a platform that gaming studios will love. We’re not after the advertising money, we’re in the business of helping gaming companies grow their user base and maximize their lifetime value.
You have experience launching products at games publishing companies? Join us and we’ll find you a suitable leadership position in our product department.
You have experience in Game Economy, Live Ops, Yield Management but no experience in Product Management? Talk to us nevertheless! We will teach you what you need to know so you can effectively lead a revolutionary product roadmap and execute your vision.
- Lead the Product Roadmap of Fyber’s flagship product for app publishers
- Build relationships and work directly with gaming studios to conceptualize useful features that will help them grow their business
- Work with our business organization to gather and prioritize customer feedback
- Communicate product requirements and priorities to our engineering team in a detailed and tidy manner
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team on go-to-market plans of key product launches
- Oversee the successful launch of new features and products and analyze their effectiveness
- Actively track what is happening in the mobile app gaming industry, be tuned in on the new trends and adapt our product strategy accordingly
Requirements- Experience as a Product Manager in the mobile app gaming industry
- Strong interest in gaming and understanding of the nuances and mechanics of different game genres such as mid-core, RPG, hyper-casual and resource management games
- Experience in mobile gaming, particularly in areas such as Ad Monetization, User Acquisition, Yield Management and Live Ops.
- Experience in working with mediation platforms and mobile ad networks
- Strong micro-copy skills in English
- Have strong communication skills and have the ability to thoroughly explain the rationale of product decisions in oral and written form
- Have the ability to adapt messages to different types of personas and audiences
- Positive attitude and team player
- Experience working with engineering teams laying out product requirements in a detailed yet concise way
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with very high attention to details
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing expectations of stakeholders and executives
*Fyber is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome to our Fyber team no matter your gender, race, color, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, family status or any other matter.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onPetah Tikva, Israel