Industrial Designer (BB-371A9)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
An E-commerce company with offices in Tel Aviv is searching for an highly-driven, creative rockstar to join their Product Development team as an Industrial Designer!
The ideal candidate has a phenomenal eye for design, a user-centered design philosophy, and a real understanding of how to undertake Design For Manufacture.
– Bringing product briefs into physical life
– Creating preliminary sketches, illustrations, storyboards, detailed CADs and virtual models
– Carrying out multiple projects, at varying stages of completion, across a diverse range of sectors and product categories
– Communicating with manufacturers to optimize your designs for manufacture, with respect to feasibility, cost and other factors
– Testing, iterating on and establishing manufacturing quality standards for the final product
– Assisting Head of Product in evaluating potential manufacturing partners
You’ll report to the Head of Product, and will receive detailed product briefs which outline a product’s goals, key features, and target audience.
Besides exceptional design skills, and experience with manufacturers, we are looking for a naturally curious person who has a drive to bring amazing products into existence.
This role provides a great opportunity to gain experience in creating products and brands that compete hard in today’s e-commerce environment.
– You have a phenomenal eye for design and meticulous attention to detail
– You’re organized and excellent at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
– You are able to apply your design thinking outside of your own specific discipline
– Your design process is oriented around an empathetic understanding of your target user
– You know how to balance taking ownership of your projects with being a team player
– You are a natural problem solver
– You have good English communication skills (written and verbal)
You have experience:
– in a reasonably wide range of different types of products, including electronics.
– in creating products from start to finish, from ideation, to user testing to manufacture.
– working with manufacturers (bonus if you have experience working with Chinese factories)
– with key design software, especially CAD
calendar_today17 hours ago
info Full Time
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work Urban Recruits