DBA MSSQL Replacement for maternity leave (BB-8AB55)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe are looking for a senior MSSQL DBA to join our development group and take on an influential role in the DBA department.
The DBA will participate in the development and support of various products in our main solutions.
Requirements- At least 5 years hands on experience as applicative and infrastructure SQL Server 2016 DBA
- Extensive knowledge with complex SQL programming and optimization stored procedures functions etc.
- Excellent knowledge in performance tuning and query optimization
- Experience designing and supporting the database components of software applications, and understanding of entire application development life cycle
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Production and Development databases using SQL Server tools
- Experience with Development support
- Installation, Configuration, Backup and Recovery, Partitions
- Ability to work under pressure in a challenging environment
- Team player and highly motivated
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in Hebrew and English
- Ability to react quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Very high technical competence
- Working in a scrum team
- Experience with GIT or another source control
- Experience with Python or other programming language
- Willing to travel abroad from time to time
calendar_today4 days ago