Patent Engineer Electronics (BB-48F3D)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionSolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
We are looking for a Patent Engineer In the field of electronics for our System and Patent Team.
The System & Patent team is a multidisciplinary engineering team responsible for culling innovative ideas from all departments, conducting early-stage research related to new technologies and/or next-generation product features, providing R&D services to various teams and leading efforts in creating and protecting the company’s intellectual property. The team reports to the company CTO.
What you will be doing :
- You will analyze patents
- Collaborate with inventors to discover patentable inventions
- Write excellent patent applications
- Support attorneys’ efforts in prosecuting patent applications.
Requirements- Excellent English skills, both reading and writing – required
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering– Must
- Excellent knowledge of electronics– required
- 2+ years’ experience drafting and prosecuting electronics-related patent applications - required
- Experience with power electronics - advantage
- Patent attorney/agent certification - advantage
calendar_today2 days ago