Product Manager Wix Answers (BB-14771)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWix Answers is a cloud-based customer support platform that allows businesses to efficiently support their customers. Initially developed by Wix to support its own customers, it is now a standalone B2B product that serves a growing number of companies. We’re looking for someone who’s curious about solving problems, passionate about creating great web and mobile products, and is fun to work with. We move fast in an agile work environment, so you’ll be able to quickly push out products that have an immediate impact on millions of users across the globe.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Play a key role at every stage of the product lifecycle, heading up the end-to-end development of new products, and making sure that our goals are aligned with users’ needs.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product, all the way from inception to production.
- Own the product life cycle: market, user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs, and development process.
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, Dev, and Marketing to take your product to market.
- Talk to users and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product.
RequirementsA Product Manager with at least 3 years’ experience building B2B or consumer web products. You have a strong technical and visual aptitude - you’re fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes. You’re skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases, and have many proven achievements under your belt.
As an intelligent and curious professional, you always apply your innovative thinking to solving any problem. You also have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel