Talent Acquisition Part Time (BB-CD9A9)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionRapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we’re unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, California, and Reykjavik, and employees around the world. Our investors include Stripe, General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaL Capital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech.
At Rapyd, we believe in quick decision making, fast execution, and simple elegant solutions.
We are looking for a new star to join our team!
· Taking part of the recruitment process, including screening CV’s, conducting phone interviews etc
· Implementing effective sourcing tools and advertising techniques on social networks to attract highly qualified candidates
Requirements- At least 2 years of proven experience as a recruiter and headhunter
- At least 1 year experience in recruiting for Fin-tech positions
- Sourcing experience with different tools
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Experience with promoting positions on social/professional networks
- Fluent or native English speaker
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel