Signal Integrity Engineer (BB-E57F1)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionDustPhotonics is a passionate Start-up in the Optoelectronic field, revolutionizing connectivity and communication in Data centers.
Company’s offices located in Modi’in, Israel with a sales office in the Bay-area and Production line manufacturing in Thailand.
Our Co-founders brings years of experience in the field from start-ups and large enterprises.
Our investors are from the top A list of investors in the Ecosystem.
We are looking for a passionate Signal Integrity Expert with experience in signal and power integrity issues of high-speed serial interfaces
· Expert in leading the SI efforts of actual products/packages/boards - design and analysis,
· SI/PI methodology development expertise and lab correlation/validation of the simulation results abilities.
· Experience with 3D/2D EM simulation tools and transmission line theory.
· Deep knowledge of lab equipment, such as VNA, TDR, real-time scope, spectrum analyzer, etc.
· Full responsibility of defining SI and PI requirements to meet cost, schedule and performance objectives.
· Develop and maintain test procedures to validate and improve SI and PI requirements.
· Collaborate to ensure systems meet significant quality, reliability, and service level requirements for a Data Centers environment
Requirements· BSc/MSc in Electrical Engineering
· 6+ years of relevant experience in interconnect technology, SI/PI design and 2D/3D MW component design or W.G, antenna etc.
· Knowledge and experience with copper connectivity
· Knowledge and experience with optical connectivity - Advantage.
· Experience developing interconnect electrical budget, component and channel specifications, and SI/PI test plans
· Lab experience validating and debugging complex high-speed designs
Desired Skills and Experience
· Experience working across multiple disciplines and organizations to resolve complex issues
· Experience with standards-setting organizations for electrical and optical interconnects.
· Experience with SI tools and analysis such as CST, SIGRITY, ADS, Python and S-parameter processing and evaluation software
· Excellent communication and teamwork skills
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onModi'in Makabim-Re'ut, Israel