Product Designer (BB-4A006)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionCyberbit is looking for an exceptional Product Designer (UX/UI) to join our talented, professional Product team that is passionate about technology, design, and user experience. You will be part of Cyberbit’s growing team, in one of the most interesting products in the cyber area, which focused on technology and education. You will design end-to-end user experiences and optimizations – from early prototypes to final implementation and you will also help to establish our product style guidelines and design system.
If you are super-talented, creative, and passionate to design the next generation cyber training platform, you must join us!
- Use your interpersonal communication skills to work within dynamic and fast cross-functional teams
- Conduct a full design cycle starts from Brainstorm, high-end competitors' research, collecting inspirations, Creating easy-to-use impressive concepts, and finally a pixel-perfect deliverable for all states and scenarios.
- Review final products and ensure they are perfect
- Focus on user experience using research and live results
- Establish and maintain our product style guidelines and design system
Requirements- 3+ years of experience designing a complex system/platform
- Experience with working closely with R&D positive attitude and great social skills with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what's best for the team and the product
- Ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced environment excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- High level of written and spoken English
- Experienced with desktop design
- Expertise in standard UX/UI tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD and Axure.
- Good familiarity with HTML/CSS -an advantage
- Experience with SaaS systems – an advantage
- Experience in Cyber Security product design – an advantage
- Relevant academic experience such as a degree in the field of Psychology, Cognitive science, Ergonomics, Human-Computer Interaction,
- Bachelor's Degree from a leading design school, or equivalent work experience. - big advantage!
calendar_today5 days ago