Senior Frontend Developer (BB-D0C1B)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionAs a Frontend developer in the Media Application Framework group, you will have a chance to be a part of a great group of developers with a startup mentality backed by a strong company that is the global leader in knowing what people watch and buy.
Our group is responsible for the development of a unified platform to contain the different Nielsen Media applications from internal applications to B2C end-user facing applications and have an impact of variety of business units and products within Nielsen
We contribute to opensource, speak at meetups, do cool cutting edge technology stuff.
If you join us you will be responsible for
- Developing UI components and screens; bring mockups and wireframes to life.
- Contributing regularly to nielsen-oss, other open-source projects, and to our internal open-sourced shared backend and frontend components
- The growth of our apps platform and tools that serves the requirements of the entire organization
- Creativity and excellent problem-solving skills
- Learning new technologies and understanding how they work under the hood
Requirements- Is a Team player
- Understands how software works: from docker environment to React component
- Wants to design and develop end to end solutions
- Is passionate about clean code and learning new technologies
- Has at least 2 years of experience in Backend Web application
- Mamram graduate or BA/BSc
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with CI/CD
- Good English (verbal AND written)
calendar_today2 hours ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel
work Nielsen R&D Center Tel Aviv