QC Laboratory Team Leader (BB-4F1E6)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionA cutting-edge global company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries.
What will you do?
- Lead the company’s QC laboratory team
- Ensure that QC laboratories are set up and operate in compliance with current Good Laboratory Practice / Good Manufacturing Practice & ISO requirements
- Supports incoming materials release, manufacturing support, final product release testing, stability testing, and product development sample analysis
- Ensure that testing schedules are achieved and manage laboratory resources (instruments and personnel) to provide a comprehensive analytical service for testing of all QC, raw materials and pilot samples
- Lead laboratory process and testing optimization
- Coach, train, and mentor a team of 6 analytical chemists to achieve consistent customer satisfaction in an ISO environment
- Develop and maintain excellent communication and collaboration between QC and other work areas
- Manage an effective QC documentation system. The QC Team Leader will prepare, review and approve documents as required
- Ensure the QC Laboratory is in an audit ready at all times for both internal and external audits (ISO, corporate, customers)
- Actively lead and support major projects, quality initiatives and continuous improvement programs within the Quality department and in other functional areas
- Generate, implement and control of QC annual budget for consumables, capital and headcount
Requirements- Degree in Science or other relevant field
- More than 10 years of industry experience and at least 3 years QC Laboratory Management experience
- Experience in budgetary control and audit preparation
- Knowledge of GMP and current FDA & EMEA regulations – an advantage
- Experience in INK product testing would be advantage.
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onBe'er Sheva, Israel
work Kornit Digital