Pricing Management Senior Advisor (BB-ECDD3)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do, being recognized for your talent and expertise in solving complex and challenging financial/analytical problems while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives, consider growing your career with a Fortune 5 healthcare leader!
As a member of a highly focused, collaborative team, you will be responsible for managing the financial performance of a complex set of drug pricing guarantees. You will develop a deep understanding of contract structure and associated responsibilities, restrictions, calculations, and rights. You will be responsible for tracking the performance of these guarantees, developing plans to improve performance through adjusting drug pricing and other actions, and working cross-functionally to implement these plans.
You will collaborate with senior leadership and business partners from finance, analytics, underwriting, operations, retail networks, and other groups to make and implement these crucial business decisions, working to improve the financial performance for both our organization and our clients.
Your experience will include translating business needs into analytic questions, and will ideally include experience in pharmacy benefits pricing or related healthcare jobs. Using these skills, you will enable a data driven approach to improve our performance.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Understanding of healthcare and PBM contracting
• Outstanding financial accumen and ability to understand highly complex financial guarantee structures.
• Ability to quickly develop knowledge and understanding of new domains and underlying data sources.
• Maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external partners.
• Outstanding process and project management skills, including coordinating activates across diverse departments and ensure that contributions across different teams are lined and integrated as part of overall delivery
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including developing and presenting strategic plans and presentations to executive and technical audiences with the goal of obtaining feedback and alignment on project goals and delivery strategies
• Excellent problem solving skills and ability to construct analytic solutions to business problems;
• Requires exceptional judgment, discretion and confidentiality
Join the company helping people on their path to better health! Our organization offers a competitive benefit package including vacation and holiday paid time off, health/dental/vision insurance, work/life balance, employee discounted stock purchase program, 401K, tuition reimbursement, and employee discounts at all CVS stores.
• 5 years of relevant experience. Educational background may serve as a substitute for part or all of the length of relevant employment requirement. In addition, you will need to have:
• Health care industry products/services or operations experience
• Experience analyzing financial information in MS Excel and related software.
• Experience in PBM Contracting, Underwriting or Pharmacy pricing
• Business Intelligence or Reporting Design experience
• Experience with in-depth modeling, forecasting techniques and optimization methodologies.
• Experience with administrative claims data such as pharmacy or medical claims
• Advanced degree in Financial or Quantitative fields preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onEzor Tel Aviv, Israel
work CVS Health