Technical Product Manager (BB-99E10)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionNayax is growing and looking for a Product Manager be part of the Product Management team.
The product manager will be responsible for our billing system and operation reporting as part of our SAAS cashless platform for merchants.
Click here if you want to learn more!
- End-to-end product management, including product roadmap, requirements definition, UX/UI, development, and release
- Manage complicated products in terms of functionality and performance
- Act as product subject matter expert for development team to assist with creation of tech specs and questions that arise during development
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate experiments, etc.
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
Requirements- 2+ years of experience managing B2B SaaS product
- Strong Technical/Engineering background
- Positive approach & know how to get things done (execution skills in matrix environment)
- Previous experience working in an agile development environment and development teams
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- Being able to present and explain complex technical notions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Bachelor's Degree in Information systems/Computer Science/Engineering or relevant technical experience
- Experience within a quickly growing organization
- Knowledge in the payment industry
- Experience with Financial and Billing Systems
- Knowledge and hands-on SQL experience
calendar_today6 days ago