IC Q&R Engineer (BB-25B4A)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Description:Annapurna Labs is a semiconductor company established by semiconductor industry veterans and is now part of Amazon Web Services. We are developing leading edge products, manufactured on leading edge silicon and packaging technologies, which power the AWS cloud. We offer a dynamic, open, teamwork environment operating at high pace mode.
Responsibilities for the position:
· Establishing product DFQR (Design-for-Q&R) during the product design stage. Developing product reliability validation (RV) plans and DOEs
· Running product qualification and RV, including failure analysis (FA)
· Reliability modeling, analysis and reporting.
· Supplier quality definition and implementation
· IC packaging BOM definition and qualification
· B.Sc. degree (M.Sc. an advantage) in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, Materials science or related fields
· 3-5 years’ experience in semiconductors reliability
· Knowledge in semiconductor physics, VLSI IC design, manufacturing, testing and FA, reliability engineering and statistics fundamentals
· Experience of working with OSAT (outsource assembly and test) vendors
· Knowledge in IC assembly processes and material
· Experience with large-body, high power ICs
calendar_today2 days ago