Experienced Product Designer (BB-66D07)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWix’s Product Design team (UX) and we love passionate people who are both masters of UX and have a pixel-perfect approach to UI. We define and design products that have an impact on almost 200 million users around the world.
We’re looking for a brilliant Senior Product Designer to join our growing UX team.
As a Product Designer (UX & UI) you will:
- Take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough sketches to rich animated prototypes.
- Conduct extensive product research based on support tickets, data, competitor analysis and more.
- Map all possible scenarios and create product flows.
- Conduct a full design cycle from collecting inspiration through creating a pixel-perfect UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development.
- Analyze data and conduct usability sessions with real users, once a product is launched.
- Collaborate daily with Product Managers, Software Developers and other UX/UI designers in order to define, design and deliver extraordinary products.
- If this sounds like you, send your CV to us with a portfolio of your work.
RequirementsA Product Designer with at least 3 years’ experience in UX and interactive design, preferably in product teams. You understand the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing, and you’re a master of design tools such as Sketch and Figma. With your strong communication, organizational and analytical thinking skills, you love to focus on solving complex product problems. You have a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions and are a team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm with all kinds of people at different skill levels.
It would be advantageous if you’re familiar with prototyping & animation tools (such as Invision, Axure, Principle, etc) and/or have a Bachelors of Design degree in Visual Communication or Interactive Design.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel