Business Analyst Marketing Data (BB-14CF0)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionAs the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
A day to day as a Marketing Data Analyst at SimilarWeb means...
You should be passionate about numbers, business and love the web. As a Marketing Data Analyst you will be the start and end of nearly every decision which influences the company’s users acquisition funnel. You will be required to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, answer complex queries defined by executive management and stakeholders and come up with insightful recommendations.
You should be able to work independently and also collaborate with other team members.
On a day to day you will:
- Be the data focal point for various teams and managers, analyzing website funnels, customer behavior and more.
- Analyze and explore through large, complex data sets representing key business drivers, trends and operational metrics.
- Proactively provide eye-opening insights and actionable recommendations that will influence day to day decisions.
- Initiate and lead strategic projects to optimize and grow our marketing domain & overall demand generation machine.
- Investigate customer behavior throughout our marketing campaigns, ultimately improving the overall experience with our platform .
Requirements- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Business or Marketing Analyst in an Internet/Online company – Must
- BSc/BA in a quantitative field such as Engineering/Mathematics/Physics/Economy - Must (A proven distinction record - Big advantage)
- Strong analytical skills – Must
- Knowledge of SQL- Must
- Experience with data visualization tools - Must (Tableau - Advantage)
- Experience with Online Marketing (seo, ppc, inbound and outbound campaigns) - Must
- Experience working in a SaaS company – Big Advantage
- Exceptional attention to details
- Presentation capabilities – ability to tell compelling stories and explain complex issues in simple ways
What would make you a perfect fit for us?
- Self-belief in your personal ability to make a difference to the business.
- Belief in the value of data to drive the decision making and delivery of business outcomes.
- Ability to see beyond the numbers, ask and answer complex questions.
- Genuine curiosity and not being able to leave no stone unturned until solving difficult problems.
- Team player – naturally integrate within a multidisciplinary team.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel