Sr Product Manager (Cortex XDR) (BB-683CF)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
Cortex XDR is a leading platform that provides the most complete protection agaist any threat by combing endpoint prevention with cross-data detection, investigation and response. Our product assist the SOC (Security Operations Center) analysts in the day-to-day work by offering out of the box a siemless solution that is breaking the silos between endpoint, network and cloud.
As a product manager focused on creating a new groundbreaking platform for SOC analysts, you will be responsible for directing and productizing one of the most innovative and influential cybersecurity products. In addition to your own knowledge and experience, you will rely on interaction with enterprise customers to understand requirements and needs, engineering to prioritize and develop the right features, and sales and marketing to bring those features successfully to market.
More information about Cortex XDR Investigation and response product can be found here
- Leading the full product life cycle by directing, productizing and prioritizing features
- Perform market and customer analysis
- Understand the customers’ needs to build the problem statement analysis and feature requirements
- Engaging with partners and customers and developing a relationship to gather requirements, collect effective feedback and develop product evangelism
- Working closely with UX/ UI experts to create an intuitive and state of the art user interface
- Working effectively with all areas of the organization in a global company, from engineering to sales, spanning different countries and regions
- Executive briefings for partners and customers
- Minimum of 7 years in product management
- Background in networking and/or security
- Inherent passion for cybersecurity and solving problems
- Drive to design new, innovative and disruptive solutions
- Strong desire to take ownership of new technology products and their full life cycle
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, priorities, and deadlines
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in speaking in front of partners and major customers
- Team player with a can do approach
We are the global cybersecurity leader, known for always challenging the security status quo. Our mission is to protect our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. This has given us the privilege of safely enabling tens of thousands of organizations and their customers. Our pioneering Security Operating Platform emboldens their digital transformation with continuous innovation that seizes the latest breakthroughs in security, automation, and analytics. By delivering a true platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of change-makers like us, we provide highly effective and innovative cybersecurity across clouds, networks, and mobile devices.
Our Security Operating Platform is built for automation. It is easy to operate, with capabilities that work together, so customers can prevent successful cyberattacks. They can use analytics to automate routine tasks so they can focus on what matters. We are known for continuously delivering innovations.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work Palo Alto Networks