Devops Team Leader (BB-A01D6)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionCellebrite is looking for a hands-on experienced DevOps TL to join our Digital Forensic R&D department.
The role will include installing, configuring, updating and troubleshooting. Also you will be responsible for implementing automation solutions and tools. You will develop monitoring infrastructure and make architectural design decision to improve our systems. You will be collaborating in a ''DevOps” environment where you will work closely with R&D developers, QA and more.
Requirements- 5+ years of hands-on experience as DevOps – MUST
- 2+ years leading a DevOps Team - Must
- Experience with Windows operating system – MUST.
- Familiar with CI/CD pipeline including tools and procedures- MUST
- Good knowledge of Docker- MUST
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with PHP/Python/Perl/Linux shell scripting
- Knowledge in deployment systems and Build process (Jenkins/ GIT/ TFS)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef/Puppet/Ansible) – Advantage
- Linux system admin – Advantage.
- Setup and maintain public cloud solutions AWS/Azure – Advantage
- Knowledge and experience with DB management: Mongo DB, MySQL, MS SQL.RDS, ELK, Hadoop – Advantage.
- Ability to work independently with various tasks while supplying a clear picture of the team status.
- People person, team player who understands the power of “together is one”.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- Hebrew and English.
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onPetah Tikva, Israel