Technical Customer Success Engineer (BB-86DB3)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Description- Maintain good customer relationships ensure customers remain satisfied with the services by educating them about functional capabilities, new product features, and possible upgrades
- Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound inquiries
- Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and feature requests and report to the product manager
- Interface with customers, partners, product management, R&D, marketing and more
- Full time job
Requirements- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Customer Service and/or Tech Support
- Minimum 3 years’ hands-on experience with IT/security products such as Firewalls, DLP, AV, and Endpoint security solutions etc.
- Strong analytical, written, and oral communication including strong presentation and negotiation skills in dealing with customers all levels including management.
- Experience working for an international SaaS/Web/Tech company – an advantage.
- Experience working for one of the large security product vendors – an advantage.
- Great interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Resolve problems independently and understand escalation procedure.
- Ability to quickly adapt and master new technology.
- Knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements (e.g. ISO27K, SSAE16, HIPPA, PCI, FISMA, etc.)
- Significant advantage - Relevant professional experience including working knowledge or high-level awareness of the following technologies:
- Log Management and SIEM (e.g. Splunk, IBM QRadar, HP ArcSite, etc.)
- Firewalls (e.g. PaloAlto Networks, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Juniper SSG, PFSense, etc.)
- Routers (e.g. Cisco, Juniper, etc.)
- Network Analysis Tools (e.g. Wireshark, etc.)
- Endpoint Security (e.g. Carbon Black, Symantec, McAfee, Kaspersky, etc.)
- Windows Management (e.g. SCCM, SCOM, Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, etc.)
- Vulnerability Management (e.g. Nexpose, Tenable Nessus, etc.)
- Penetration Testing Tools (e.g. Metasploit, Backtrack, Kali, etc.)
calendar_today3 hours ago
location_onRishon LeTsiyon, Israel