Embedded Software Engineer (BB-53D37)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionSolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, revolutionary EV charger, and by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced.
SolarEdge is seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our growing IoT group; the group specializes in making SolarEdge devices smarter and more connected.
The position requires a highly self-motivated programmer, independent and out of the box thinker. You will have the opportunity to be involved from early stages of architecture & design planning, through development and testing, up to integration within SolarEdge hardware products, cloud infrastructures, and field deployment.
What you will be doing:
- Define, evaluate, investigate and prototype IoT technologies and solutions.
- Design, develop and verify embedded SW, both in low level and system level.
- Participate in design reviews, architecture definition, and test planning.
- Work with adjacent teams such as hardware, integration, support and ATE
Requirements- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-6 years of hands-on embedded software development experience.
- Fluency in C/C++ is a must, any other programming language - advantage.
- Experience in RTOS and/or IoT operating systems.
- Experience in communication protocols such as Wi-Fi, ZigBee and internet protocols. - advantage
- Experience with ARM SoC or similar.
- Experience Lwip IP stack, openthread, Mqtt, FreeRTOS – advantage.
- Experience with low level and drivers development.
- Experience ADC, I2C, SPI, UART, RS-485 , RS-232.
calendar_today3 days ago