Senior Frontend Engineer Games Team (BB-8C029)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionAs a Frontend Engineer at Playstudios, you’ll be an integral part of creating new and innovative games.
You’ll be involved in all areas of the game development, including, but not only, graphic flows, game logic & game design. You will take a major part in the thinking process of what will be the next game, what features to implement, how to implement them, how to launch it and how to analyze the data to understand what users like and dislike.
In order to be part of the Games Team you should be someone who takes pride in your work, and know what it means to take responsibility and deliver quality focused products.
- Collaborate with animators, art designers and product managers in order to deliver the best game experience
- Exercise your expertise in architecture and design to deliver compelling customized experiences that allow fast iterations & customizations
- Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping features
- Independently create complete solutions from scratch
- Work in a fast-paced, agile project environment with small, focused teams
RequirementsWe’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 4+ years professional experience working with modern UI frameworks (React, Redux, Angular, etc)
- You have strong passion for games
- You have experience building and debugging complex systems
- You have the ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- You have strong UX and design sensibilities, and a desire to sweat the small stuff.
- You have pixel level attention to detail
- You are self-motivated, eager to learn, adaptive and have the ability to effectively communicate with non-technical team members
calendar_today12 hours ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work Playstudios International Israel