noogata Senior Fullstack Engineer / Tech Lead (BB-C2805)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
Description* Team8 Portfolio Company
noogata is revolutionizing enterprise AI, enabling enterprise to easily and scalably infuse AI into key operational processes at a fraction of the cost and complexity of current generation solutions. noogata's technology allows enterprises to deploy prefabricated solutions for common industry use-cases, customize, and scale them in production without requiring custom development or data-science capabilities. noogata is looking for world-class engineers, data scientists and product professionals to join us and build our product and grow our vision.
noogata is a Team8 portfolio company, backed by leading VCs with an exciting vision and a great early start in our market. If you are a world-class engineer looking to join the core R&D team and build amazing software please apply.
- Part of our core engineering team developing our AI automation technology. End to end ownership (from architecture to deployment) of core microservices and codebase of our platform. You will be responsible for full-stack application development (front-end and backend)
- Collaborate with design and product to define amazingly elegant user-experience for a complex data-driven enterprise product… then develop robust code to implement it!
- Develop data visualization and widget to standardize core elements of our user-interface throughout our products
- Participate in our Agile, delivery-focused development process. Be part of a startup company: Help setting priorities and making design decisions based on your experience and insights to build our product and grow our vision.
Requirements- 5+ years development experience in application development on an enterprise software product
- Full-stack by heart. Work seamlessly on frontend, APIs and backend application code
- Experience with React, NodeJS, Python or equivalent
- Experience working with databases (Postgres, MySQL), Queues/Streams (SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka) and other “big data” tools (ElasticSearch, Spark, Snowflake)
- Experience working on data-intensive products and applications
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel