Front End Developer RTC (BB-00792)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
DescriptionKaltura’s mission is to power any video experience and deployed globally in thousands of companies and educational institutions and engages hundreds of millions of viewers at home, at work, and in school. Kaltura is a recognized leader in the Online Video Platform (Educational institutions and Enterprise companies such as Harvard, Yale, SAP, Oracle Etc.) and Cloud TV (Vodafone, Cellcom TV etc).
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration, and we are the initiator and backer of the world's leading open-source video management project, which is home to more than 150,000 community members.
We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged.
Kaltura currently have approx. 500 employees across offices in New York, London, Sao Paolo, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly including positions all over the world.
We promote: a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, refer-a-friend program and a newly launched paternity leave policy.
We are looking for an experienced Front-end developer to join our talented team!
Kaltura has developed an innovative RTC (Real-Time Communications) family of products focusing on delivery of a high-quality meeting solutions.
We are looking for a Front-end developer who will develop high-performance applications integrating with our core WebRTC Technology. As part of this position you will take a part in creating our future RTC products.
Requirements- 3+ years as a Front End Developer
- 2+ years of experience in React
- Ability to take a feature E2E: brainstorm, requirements gathering, design, plan, execute and deliver high quality products
- Expert with modern development tools
- Ability to work with complex environment, multiple components and configurations
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to learn and apply new technical concepts quickly and independently
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with real time applications, WebSocket - Advantage
- Experience in WebRTC - Advantage
- Experience in large scale platforms development – Advantage
- A link to a Github user is an advantage
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel