FP&A Analyst (BB-4D5AF)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Kaltura’s mission is to power any video experience for any organization. Kaltura is the video experience cloud, powering communication, collaboration, learning and entertainment. Kaltura’s products are used by over 1,000 global enterprises, media companies, service providers and educational institutions, engaging more than a hundred million viewers at home, at work, and at school.
Our core values are openness, flexibility, and collaboration. We like to think of ourselves as a cool, fun and talented group of professionals looking to create cutting-edge technology. Kaltura is a fast-paced environment where standards are high, and initiative is always encouraged. Kaltura has over 600 employees worldwide with offices in New York, London, Singapore, and Tel Aviv. We are growing rapidly and have many exciting open positions all over the world. We promote a flexible work environment that encourages work-life-balance, internal mobility and relocation, community involvement, LGBTQ rights, refer-a-friend program and a newly launched paternity leave policy
Kaltura`s Finance Department:
Kaltura's Finance department is a major pillar in Kaltura, supporting the company’s fast growth while providing the needed stability and a clear view of our key stakeholders (BoD, Management, and Budget owners).
Our team drives Kaltura’s forecast, budget, and expense control. We provide our partners with business insights while supporting their growth and changing needs.
The FP&A’s tasks include:
- Preparing annual company budget
- Comprising a monthly forecast of company financial statements (P&L, Cashflow, and Balance sheet.)
- Take part in monthly closing process (accruals, expense deferral, capitalization of expenses, updating and analyzing actual results)
- Analyze Actual results vs. Forecast and Budget, in matrix view and by budget owners.
- Allocation of expenses by business units
- Identifying business trends and red flagging where needed.
- Work globally across the business units and different stakeholders in the Finance department to act as the main POC for all non HC related expenses
- Prepare financial models to support forecasts and various ad-hoc projects.
- Improve team processes and tools.
- Take part in creating monthly Summary presentations
- Work closely with finance management and monthly meetings with budget owners
- Purchase requisitions approval & administration of the PR system
- Implementing ERP & Budget Planning systems
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics.
- Up to 2 years of similar experience from an FP&A department in a Hi-Tech company (preferably SaaS).
- An assertive individual who possesses a high level of analytical ability.
- High proficiency in Excel (advanced functions).
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a matrix work environment within finance and other departments.
- Attention to detail, integrity, dedication, organizational skills, and ability to meet firm deadlines.
- Methodological, precise, with the ability to drill down to details as well as see the large picture.
- Working knowledge of Accounting GAAP (accruals, capitalization of expenses, etc.).
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel