Mobile Backend Developer (BB-23D0B)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionBeing a Web Mobile Backend Developer is cool. Being a Full stack developer for Web & Mobile is twice cool.
Our Mobile Group is moving fast. Mobile API, Features for Mobile & Web, improving performance, reliability, and monitoring - it’s just the tip of the iceberg of the things that we are dealing with on a daily basis.
We are looking for the first Backend Developer that will be part of the building foundation team that will take our backend, mobile & web features for the next step.
About The Role
- Being an owner of the mobile group backend.
- Work with a mobile team of experienced and highly talented developers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Work with other teams and groups on building strong API Architecture that takes into account all other R&D development
- Taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Directly impact how mobile consuming APIs and how the whole backend infra is built with mobile constraints in mind.
- Develop mobile-first features for the web client as well
- Building a strong foundation mobile team which will lead how mobile works
- Our Stack - React.JS, Redux, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
Requirements- Strong technical skills and a passion for developing mobile-first features.
- Passion for both client-side and server-side development.
- Experience building APIs with taking into account mobile constraints: performance, payload size, connectivity.
- Passion for building amazing mobile products that people love and use every day.
- Team player, strong communication skills, empathetic, and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people).
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel