VP Marketing (BB-E1786)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionPromo.com is the #1 video creation platform and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
What you’ll do
- Work together with Product, R&D and Customer Success teams to create a compelling Go-To-Market plan that takes Promo into its next phase of revenue growth.
- Lead and empower a high-performing, collaborative team of marketers across brand, design, performance, communications and PR, content, product marketing, and lead generation. Drive vision and oversee efforts across these functions.
- Conceptualize and implement a marketing roadmap and translate those concepts into actionable quarterly objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define and establish marketing-specific metrics that have a direct impact on company revenue goals.
- Lead the overall planning, development and alignment of Promo’s presence and brand across our suite of products to increase salience for our customers, partners, prospects, and the press.
- Own messaging in partnership with Product, Creative and Customer Success to stay ahead of market trends, create a constant feedback loop with our customer’s needs, and establish differentiated market positioning.
- Deploy and optimize the company’s marketing automation to ensure scalable and cost-effective marketing operations processes with positive ROI.
- Oversee internal communications to ensure all employees are updated on key company messages and clearly understand the Promo’s brand, vision and values.
- Uncover and scale new marketing channels to impact the company’s growth goals.
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping small businesses everywhere reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading video maker.
- We love to have fun. From weekly happy hours, holiday parties to jam sessions (along with free music lessons), we always enjoy each other’s company (and good food, of course).
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them.
- You will work in our trendy Tel Aviv office in Ramat Hachayal, the center of Israel’s high-tech scene, where you will join a growing team of ambitious marketers and work with talented professionals across the entire company.
We promise that you will always have room to grow, learn and make a positive impact on the company and the people around you.
*In order to keep team members’ safe, we are currently offering WFH with an option of coming to the office.
Requirements- A growth marketer. You have 8+ years of experience in fast growing B2B SAAS companies aiming for global markets with proven ability to scale a business from its growth stages to the next level and a track record of quantifiable results and success.
- A skilled leader. You have prior experience with successfully building and leading a team of 10+ employees with exceptional communication and presentation skills and excellent creative storytelling abilities.
- A driving force. You have the skill set to lead marketing processes from A-Z: From ideation to execution, measurement, and optimization.
- A go-getter. You are passionate about identifying new opportunities for growth and mining for insights by analyzing customer data.
- An acrobat. You are comfortable working in a fast-changing, adaptive environment
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel