Junior Software Developer (BB-FC7C3)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionRiskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including a number of Fortune 500 companies. Our customers include Wish, Prada, Samsung, Aldo, Finish Line, and more. Check out the Riskified Technology Blog for a deeper dive into our R&D work.
Our R&D Team
We are passionate about scale, performance engineering, high availability, robust distributed architecture, and clean code.
As part of our team, you'll have the chance to experience real highly-available architecture and take part in the ongoing efforts to enhance our scale and resilience. You’ll work with the most advanced technologies and contribute to the creation and maintenance of one of the most interesting and complex products on the market, including:
- Our analysis flow, involving a variety of data sources and complex analytical logic, with its high availability and strict SLA requirements
- Our business applications, meant to serve our customers’ payments teams and their varied use cases
- Our operational tools, written to maintain an operation of considerable onboarding size and monitor our merchants’ analytical performance
- Our culture is fast-paced, empowering, and collaborative. We work together as a department, and also, in smaller teams, enabling each developer to have a significant impact on our product. Each team member has a high-level of independence and makes important decisions that influence our customers' payment flow and risk management.
About the Role
As a Junior Software Developer, you will become a valuable member of an innovative and fast-growing department. At Riskified, we give you the opportunity to further develop your engineering skills, while dealing with challenges of scale, architecture, and innovative technology.
At Riskified, we review millions of transactions per day and make very fast decisions that are part of our customers' critical business flow. We collect and analyze terabytes of textual, behavioral, social, geographical, and other types of data, and use machine learning algorithms to create the world’s best fraud detection system.
We believe that our talented and brilliant developers are the key to a scalable and innovative product. We work in small teams, enabling each developer to have a significant impact on our customers' payment flow and risk management.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and maintain all aspects of our decision making tools
- Maintain and support Riskified’s main product suite
- Help rebuild our system using micro-service architecture
- Work collaboratively with other development teams to maintain and improve our system
- Work collaboratively with other non-dev teams within the company, such as, Product, Design, Analytics, Finance, and Sales
Requirements- B.Sc. in Computer Science from a leading university with a grade point average of 85 and above
- At least 2 years full-time experience coding at a SaaS startup/Hi-tech company
- Web backend experience - significant advantage
- An autodidact approach to software development
- Experience learning and adopting new programming languages and technologies
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel