Solution Engineer (BB-FE418)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionBeyondMinds is looking for a highly ambitious, focused, and experienced Solution Architect/Engineer with strong knowledge of Artificial Intelligence products or enterprise-wide software technologies. We are looking for an individual who can lead the sales conversation from a technical perspective and has the ability to adapt the conversation to AI, non-technical, and the C-Level suite across organizations. The ideal candidate will be a lifelong learner, problem solver, and team player who is excited to take on a new technology that is going to greatly disrupt the AI market.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Leading the technical aspects of the sale from the early stages, defining the customers' use cases and tailor the AI solution to their specific needs.
- Manage technical conversations and demonstrations in various domains (Finance, Industry 4.0, Insurtech).
- Leading the technical proposal process and working with products to scope requirements.
- Maintain an understanding of key industry trends and competitive products.
- Lead the cross-organization communications between sales, product, R&D, and product marketing teams.
- Drive the product development by taking user requirements and technical specifications to our product leaders.
- Have fun and learn something new every day!
Requirements- Proven experience as a pre-sales/sales solution architect/engineer or technical account manager working with highly technical and disruptive technologies for at least 5 years.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent technical work experience.
- Customer-facing experience with the proven ability to lead the technical sales processes.
- Experience in the technical selling process of artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence software.
- Experience managing internal/external projects at scale
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation abilities.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Proactive, independent thinker, with high energy, and a positive attitude.
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel