Head of Sales Development (BB-94F2D)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionIT Central Station has built the leading user review platform for enterprise technology. We have been called the “Yelp for enterprise tech” by The Wall Street Journal and covered by USA Today, Wired and many other publications. Our customers include VMware, Dell, HPE, Cisco, and others. We are a growing team with offices in Modiin.
Why You Want To Work With Us
Profitable, growing company: We had record sales in 2019 and H1 2020. See the 2019 summary and Q2 2020 update from our CEO. We have been in business since 2012 and our business is in high demand even in a COVID/recession environment.
We’re Trailblazing a Hot Market - We are revolutionizing enterprise IT buying through the power of peer content, product reviews, and community. We make money by selling subscriptions and services to enterprise tech marketers. (See what our customers say.)
We Sell BIG - We’re a startup but our customers include IBM, Cisco, Dell EMC, VMware, HPE and many of the largest enterprise tech companies in the Bay Area and beyond.
Our customers love us and continuously give us high NPS scores.
We’re Flexible - We leave the office at a normal hour to have quality family/personal time each evening. Then we go back online and work in our pajamas.
We’re Bright and Focused - Work in a small, tight-knit group of highly engaged and intelligent people.
Background on the Role
Our team is growing! We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter to build our SDR function. We currently have our sales hunters spending significant time doing outbound so we have a good idea of what works already. This leader would come in, understand what is working for our sellers and then evolve/adapt it for SDR.
As a key contributor in the sales organization, you will be responsible for developing a high touch, highly targeted strategy for SDR. Think ABM SDR. You will do this by partnering closely with the VP Strategy, whom you will report to and other key players in the sales/marketing organizations. The best person for this role will be passionate about building strong SDR processes and training/mentoring/building new SDRs with little to no experience. You should be passionate about helping the people on your team grow. This is a player/coach role so get ready to get your hands dirty, build a process that works and then hire in that order.
The vast majority of the companies we sell to are US based with the largest portion being in California and the broader Pacific time zone. Due to that, required working hours for our sales organization are Mon - Thursday 7 pm - 1 am from home, with the remainder of your hours being filled in during the day. Both Pre and Post Covid, those 7 - 1 hours have always been done from home, with the flexibility to use the office when needed.
- Build a repeatable SDR process that you can successfully implement yourself.
- Develop a deep understanding of enterprise tech marketers (our customers) and what makes them tick.
- Create top tier SDR training, enablement and continued learning programs.
- Recruit and hire a team of SDRs.
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership to build an ongoing feedback loop ensuring everyone’s needs are met effectively.
- Coach your team to success, invest in your people.
- Measure and report on business impact of SDR as a whole and specific initiatives you spearhead.
Requirements- 5+ years of SaaS or Enterprise Sales and/or SDR experience
- 2+ years leading SDR teams
- Experience building both SDR processes and teams.
- Strong project management, prioritization and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple large scale projects across the team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentations/slides
- Great interpersonal skills - able to work with others both internally and externally
- Experience providing feedback as a coach/mentor
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and build improvements
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Experience in fast-growth, SaaS startup environments
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onModi'in Makabim-Re'ut, Israel
work IT Central Station