Customer Success Manager (BB-D98CA)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the team in Tel Aviv.
This critical function is responsible for onboarding new customers by engaging the teams in the launch, driving ongoing adoption, and managing renewals. It works with the rest of the company to uncover new ways to make Konnecto a part of everyday life and to improve our product.
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of enterprise accounts - acting as a trusted partner on use-case and product functionality
- Lead renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to troubleshoot technical issues and ongoing needs raised by customers
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback via Intercom and other similar platforms
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle by defining and reporting on KPIs that have a clear business impact
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Konnecto advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
Requirements- 4+ years in a Customer Success, Relationship Management, Account Management, or similar role - in the areas of Digital Marketing and/or Consumer Insights
- Experience working with large enterprise customers - advantage to FMCG, Automotive, Financial Services and Insurance
- Exceptional communication skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Comfort in a startup environment we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment that changes based on the company KPIs
- Fluent English - spoken and written
calendar_today4 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel