Senior Strategic Partnerships Program Manager (Location: flexible in Israel) (BB-9739B)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
Flexible location in Israel.
Amazon is seeking an experienced project manager to support the growth of our AWS Partner Strategic Initiatives team. Project Managers leverage their management and leadership capabilities to identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive projects to successful completion. This person will play an active role in developing business cases, analyzing project goals, creating implementation plans, and then driving AWS team members, stakeholders, SMEs and third parties to achieve those goals.
As an effective project manager you will collect data from multiple sources – including client, partner and AWS internal teams – and compile it into a digestible and actionable format. You will track key performance indicators to help support the future state of each project and ensure sustainability. You will communicate project status updates to stakeholders and business leaders. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
· Perform customer/partner needs and task analysis, scope projects, and evaluate existing processes to support the expansion of virtual operations in multiple global locations
· Conducts stakeholder and SME interviews to determine, recommend and document project needs and resource requirements
· Manage Playbook updates and reporting of task and milestone completions
· Collaborate with internal partners to build input-focused project plans for achievement of key measures
· Develop and manage project governance plans (e.g., QBRs, EBCs), project schedules, team goals and success criteria, and project milestones
· Significant experience in large-scale operations project management.
· Experience managing successful program implementations.
· Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery. Also includes ownership and responsibility to manage issues, risks, decisions and the overall success of a project.
· AWS Professional Certification or equivalent knowledge of cloud technology business value.
· Speaks fluent Hebrew.
· Extensive experience in Project Management / Engagement Management consulting experience managing enterprise level IT projects
· Proven success in working with teams and executive leadership in a complex, large-Company environment
· Team player willing to work in an international environment and be part of a global team
· Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders
· Works effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
· Ability to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate understanding of requirements to execute
· Ability to make decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan with limited guidance
· Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments
· Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
· Negotiation and issue resolution capabilities
· Business financial and business case development acumen
· Strong familiarity with office software programs and web-based applications.
· Bachelor's degree completed in engineering or computer science
· MBA degree completed
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
calendar_today5 days ago
location_onEzor Tel Aviv, Israel