Experienced Data Engineer (BB-D2249)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionThe Mobile Data Engineers team is expanding and looking for an experienced and professional Data Engineer to join our team.
Our Data Engineers team leads data solutions to various products, which drive content recommendations to over 500M users globally. Our team is data-driven, and we are all obsessed with data! You now have the amazing opportunity to join us!
As a Data Engineer, you will work directly with our internal and external customers, in order to understand their business needs and provide them with top-notch BI solutions.
If you have strong technical and analytical skills, and have a passion for data and new technologies, then we want you to be a part of this team! You will have the opportunity to take data to the next level, and turn billions of events into critical information, using business insights and graphical dashboards helping to make impactful business decisions.
- Design and develop complex data pipelines using advanced technologies (e.g Spark, HIVE, Python, Airflow and others)
- Work with a variety of databases (Redshift, MySQL, BigQuery, MemSQL etc.)
- Design and develop analytics products, data visualization, and data solutions for internal and external customers
- Develop end-to-end solutions, while working in a fast-changing environment
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability, and stability of our systems, environments, and
Requirements- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with OOP language such as Python (or similar)
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills
- Experience working in cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Hands-on experience in building complex data pipeline technologies, such as Spark, Presto Airflow, etc.
- Experience working in a Big Data environment
- Eager to learn and explore new technologies
- Strong analytical skills
- Passionate and a can-do attitude and high communication skills
- Hands-on experience with developing and maintaining a complex production system
- Experience working with Airflow
- Experience working with AWS services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
calendar_today18 hours ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel