Electronics Technician (BB-332EC)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionCellebrite is looking for Electronics Technician to our Kiryat Malaachi Site
Responsibilities and scope of role
- Electronics equipment failure analysis in production line and repair on component level
- Returned failed equipment analysis and repair - RMA
- Hands-on in assembly / testing and soldering SMT and TH
- Writing of and maintaining Technical instructions and procedures
- Technical inspection and approval of incoming goods and materials
Requirements- Proven experience as a technician with a minimum of 3 years of experience in electronic manufacturing environment
- In-depth knowledge and experience with electronics manufacturer processes, failure analysis and repair practice.
- Knowledge of quality aspects, ISO requirements and manufacturing best practice.
- Knowledge and experience in working with measurement equipment: oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers. jigs and common electronics equipment
- Familiarity and experience with drawings and schemes
- Basic knowledge in board design / verification
- Practical electronics engineering education
- MS office and ERP / PLM systems knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and with various team in fast pace environment
calendar_today1 day ago