Network Engineer (BB-7DC70)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
About The Position
We are looking for a Network Engineer to design, implement, maintain, and support our growing network infrastructure. You will be part of the infrastructure engineering group that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable, highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and SLAs.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced and driven Network Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsibility for datacenter network operations cycle - deployment, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting
· Responsibility for network WAN connectivity – working with ISP providers, BGP peering, private connections
· Installing, configuring and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, DNS and DHCP
· Plan and implement changes to production network, hardware and software upgrades in production network
· Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
· Evaluates and provides recommendations for integration of new solutions, new hardware and technologies
· Plan and implement network monitoring solutions
· At least 5-years hands-on experience in deploying, managing and supporting critical infrastructure in a highly available 24x7 environment
· Experience with configuring and maintaining routers and switches via command line– a must
· Hands on experience with installation, configuration, and maintenance of Juniper Switches, Arista switches, F5 Big-IP - a must
· In depth knowledge of TCP/IP and networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS) - a must
· Experience in building, interconnecting and supporting networks into AWS Regions and Availability Zones. Including working knowledge and hands-on experience of AWS Transit VPC, Transit Gateway, Direct Connect methodologies.
· Similar experience and knowledge with other Cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, etc.
· Experience with network monitoring solutions SolarWinds, PRTG, Nagios or similar
· CCNP/JNCIP or higher (CCIE and/or JNCIE highly valued)
· Experience with Linux systems – Advantage
Cellebrite: Digital Intelligence for a Safer World
Digital data plays an increasingly important role in investigations and operations of all kinds. Making data accessible, collaborative and actionable is what Cellebrite does best. As the global leader in digital intelligence with more than 60,000 licenses deployed in 150 countries, Cellebrite provides law enforcement, military, intelligence, and enterprise customers with the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for digital investigations.
By enabling access, sharing and analysis of digital data from computer and mobile devices, the cloud, and ever-growing set of data sources Cellebrite products, solutions, and help customers to build the strongest cases quickly, even in the most complex situations. As a result, Cellebrite is the preferred one-stop shop for digital intelligence solutions that make a safer world more possible every day.
For more information, please visit www.cellebrite.com.
calendar_today1 day ago