macOS platform Manager (Prisma Access) (BB-5234C)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
In a world where remote work is the new norm, organizations’ perimeters are much more loosely defined and cloud-native apps replace data centers rapidly, a new approach is needed to provide connectivity, compliance and security for all.
As the macOS platform manager in Prisma Access, you will be responsible for architecting, designing and building the new generation of Prisma Access agent.
You will also be responsible for building an A-Team to carry out this task.
Build from scratch with the most up-to-date technology, and supported by an awesome group of people you will impact the everyday work of tens of millions of people!
- Hands-on programmer and a great leader. Full responsibility of an agent platform.
- Hire, Mentor, support and grow team members
- Technical Leadership across the platform, ensure the team builds software that is architecturally consistent and of high quality
- Design, implement and test all components of the product, incl. System Extensions and user-mode OS-related infrastructures, in C and C++ and Swift.
- Work in close coordination with other teams and other OSes internals teams.
- Participate in researching the most advanced remote access technologies.
- Work closely with the product management, support and other cross-functional teams
- Write design documents, SW development guidelines, and best practices.
- At least 5 years of experience in macOS/Linux system-level programming (KEXT and System extensions)
- Managed a team of macOS developers for at least 2 years. Advantage to managing remote teams.
- Very strong C/C++/Swift programming skills
- Firm knowledge of Unix-style operating systems concepts
- Experience with one or more of the following skills/technologies is an advantage: VPN (IPSEC, SSL, Wireguard...), Host integrity, Python
- Passion for software engineering coding
- Attention to details and high coding standards
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, work under pressure and maintain focus and a sense of humor.
- Ability to cooperate with other teams in Israel and abroad.
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest-growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and access technology and the products and services that dedicatedly address them. Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks and enabling secure access to all on-prem and cloud applications. They are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about Access and security. These engineers aren’t shy about building products to solve problems no one has pursued before. They define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
Our engineering team is provided with an unrivaled chance to create the products and practices that will support our company growth over the next decade, defining the cybersecurity industry as we know it. If you see the potential of how incredible people and products can transform a business, this is the team for you. If the prospect of affecting tens of millions of people, enabling them to work remotely securely and easily in ways never done before, thrill you - you belong with us.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
calendar_today5 hours ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work Palo Alto Networks