CS Enablement Manager (BB-B193D)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionOur Customer Success team is scaling and we are looking for an instructional designer to join us.
In this role of an enablement manager, you will be responsible for creating end-to-end enablement programs for the Customer Success team. This will include conducting needs analysis, designing learning solutions, developing content, and assessing its effectiveness. You will interact with stakeholders across the company and specifically across the Customer Success Group. You will be part of a fast-paced and collaborative team, reporting to the Customer Success Enablement Lead.
About The Role
- Design in-depth, high-quality programs and developing curriculums for our Customer Success Managers and Product implementers.
- Develop various enablement content such as presentations, videos, courseware, workshops, quizzes, and more, by working with multiple SMEs and under a tight timeline.
- Maintain and review all content to be accurate and up-to-date.
- Contribute to an internal knowledge base; ensure resources are easily accessible, accurate, and kept up to date.
- Act as a project manager to ensure that content is created and deployed properly in the LMS.
- Analyze programs’ effectiveness, user satisfaction, and work to improve them.
Requirements- 5+ years of experience in instructional design - Developing technical or product content using multimedia authoring tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate 360, Camtasia; Familiar with LMSs)
- Experience with client-facing organizations. Should be familiar with customer success and customer support.
- Experience in working in a global, fast pace, technological environment
- A self-starter that has experience working independently on multiple projects, as well as in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work across groups, levels, and geographies
- English at mother-tongue level – must
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel