Mobile Team Leader (BB-8922C)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWe’re the First Digital Bank, the first Israeli startup to receive a full banking license in over 40 years. Our mission is to develop a whole new banking model by providing a fully-digital, fast, easy-to-use, hyper-personalized experience, based on AI and other cutting edge technologies. It is an exciting time to join and lead the Mobile team who’s at the front of our product line.
We are looking for an innovative, results-oriented, and passionate Mobile team leader to work with our RnD and product teams to build out the securities domain, including features and capabilities. In this role, you’ll be responsible for leading the release lifecycle, new feature development as well as ensuring code quality.
• Leading mobile development team, including both iOS and Android developers.
• Building the product features that makes our bank the bank of your choice.
• Responsible for the full mobile life cycle and architecture
• Contributing best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative consumer-facing mobile products.
• Deliver on time according to a roadmap
• Collaborate effectively and interact professionally with a multidisciplinary team of developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes
Requirements• 5+ years of experience as an Android developer/ iOS developer.
• 3+ years as a team leader.
• Strong understanding of Android and iOS development life cycle, mobile technologies, and architecture.
• Experience in developing Android/iOS mobile applications using Kotlin/Swift accordingly.
• Experience with MVVM Architecture.
• Experience building rich and modern iOS/Android UI for different devices.
• Experience with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services and define Mobile<> Backend interface.
• Experience with multi-module application architecture.
• Familiarity with Kotlin coroutines.
• Familiarity with RxJava/RxSwift or Flow.
• Ability to design and develop complex components, dealing with advanced architectural issues
• Experience in the Fintech industry.
• Experience with dependency injection (DI).
• Experience with Unit Testing.
• Published apps to the Play Store / App Store
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work First Digital Bank