FP and A Associate Kiryat Gat (BB-939BE)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionTenenGroup, an end-to-end ecommerce house specializing in personalized jewelry, is looking for an experienced financial analyst to join our Industries Division FP&A Team. Our ultimate candidate is a highly motivated, initiative, critical thinker, with excellent communication skills and the ability to encourage collaboration. Technological savviness and industrial affinity are a must.
The position is located in Kiryat-Gat, Israel.
- Be responsible for periodic inventory, COGS and labor KPIs analysis
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget, HC plans and rolling forecasts
- Carry out budgetary monitoring to maintain accurate expense control
- Interact with all levels, management included, in order to provide data driven financial and operational insight to support decision making
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for various operational and manufacturing processes, identify actionable areas and assist in implementing and monitoring change
- Work closely with Data and Information Systems departments to develop and enhance data accuracy and automate different reporting and measuring tools
Requirements- BA in Economics or related field / BSc in Industrial & Management Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience from a manufacturing organization
- Fluency in English
- Experience with ERP systems and BI tools
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS office applications – will be tested
- Detail, process and service orientation
- Curiosity and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously with multiple various interfaces in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and willingness to work long hours as necessary
calendar_today1 day ago
work Tenengroup Ltd.