Devops Team Leader (BB-877E9)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
A leading global investment company based in Tel Aviv is looking for a Devops Team Leader!
The ideal candidate would be managing a team that contributes towards the development of a network with over 17 million users in more than 140 countries worldwide.
– Leading a team of 3-5 engineers
– Adopting a cloud-native approach working with cutting edge tools
– Maintaining automatization of development, integration, and delivery processes for our cloud environments
– Enforce security principles and practices as needed
– Maintain and troubleshoot 24/7 customer-facing environments
– Work with the Development leadership teams to design future processes and resolve issues.
– Design, implement & maintain CI/CD processes for multiple R&D groups & teams
– Re-engineer and automate existing processes via scripting & coding tools
– 4+ years’ experience managing a cloud-based, Kubernetes platform running on GCP, in a fast-paced agile environment
– 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer with hands-on experience with automating all stages of the software development lifecycle
– Experience leveraging technologies such as Kubernetes, Terraform, Consul, and vault
– Experience defining and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
– Experience with cloud platforms (AWS or GCP) – GCP Advantage
– Experience with logging and monitoring tools, such as Prometheus, ElasticDB, and Grafana
– Experience with high-performance systems, such as trading platforms
calendar_today12 hours ago
info Full Time
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
work Urban Recruits