Supply Chain Planner (BB-54786)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionFabric makes profitable on-demand e-commerce a reality. Its flexible micro-fulfillment solution was specifically designed to enable fast fulfillment from small spaces. By leveraging robotic automation, Fabric allows retailers to reduce costs and cut fulfillment times. Unlike any other micro-fulfillment solution, Fabric’s software-led robotics and modular approach gives retailers the flexibility to build the fulfillment center that fits their requirements, allowing them to fulfill online orders at maximum speed while ensuring profitability. Retailers can choose a platform model to run and operate independently on their real estate or a service model in which fulfillment is offered as a service, with minimal capex investment. Founded in 2015, Fabric has raised $138 million to date and is backed by Aleph, Corner Ventures, `pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), Innovation Endeavors, La Maison, Playground Ventures, and Temasek. With offices in New York City and Tel Aviv, Fabric is rapidly expanding its U.S. operations with over 170+ team members globally and 15 sites under development/contract, including two live micro-fulfillment centers.
We are looking for Supply Chain planner to join our Global Supply chain team.
The team is responsible for all the supply chain activity including planning, purchasing, logistics and Engineering. The team mission is to deliver goods in time, quality, and cost according to the project’s objectives.
As Supply Chain planner you will lead all relevant activities inside Fabric and in front of the subcontractors to assure Fabric Build plans and supplies requirements, the job includes responsibilities in the area of material and demand planning.
- Subcontractor management:
- Set Fabric build plan and supplies requirements into production plan.
- Manage and control the subcontractors’ constraints, gaps, process to assure OTD and meeting Fabric objectives.
- Manage and Control production “actual vs plan”.
- Manage ECO aspects that are relevant to supplies, material, production, availability and OTD.
- Manage Fabric & CM inventory ongoing issues.
- Manage MRP related issues (MRP run, purchases requisitions, procurement policy, etc.)
- Inventory control management.
- Work with Fabric projects managers to understand the products needs in terms of products’ Qty and timeliness and translate that into the Operation plans and tasks.
- Plan and lead various cross org. activities and projects related to supply chain.
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Industrial engineering, Logistic or Supply chain management.
- At least 2 years of experience of subcontractors’ management or as Planner, highly preferred from high-tech companies
- Team player who can work independently while prioritizing his/her own work and resources
- Works well under pressure and within short time constraints; able to work with high levels of ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Experience with ERP software.
calendar_today21 hours ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel