Senior Product Manager (BB-8CA7F)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk IL
The minutes between calling for help in an emergency and the time until aid arrives are some of the most stressful and crucial in people’s lives. As a Senior Product Manager at Carbyne, you will be in charge of designing and optimizing one of Carbyne’s most important and advanced solutions to enable higher usage, reduce response time and create new value propositions for public safety next-generation industries.
You must bring a unique blend of business vision, technical knowledge, and the drive to make this vision into a reality.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a passionate team, innovate and influence by designing the future of emergency communication in Real-time.
1. Lead a multidisciplinary team of developers, QA & UX in Agile methodology
2. Lead product development during the entire product lifecycle: - Market research, gathering requirements from all stakeholders and prioritizing, defining solutions, monitoring the development till customer adoption.
3. Define and monitor KPI for your product, work closely with Operation & sales
4. Work in an agile environment, be a leader within the group
5. Plan and execute product roadmaps.
6. Work closely with R&D, write feature and user stories for new capabilities
7. Engage with our key customers and account teams to promote the product and gather requirements
Who we are?
Carbyne is the global innovation leader in emergency collaboration technologies. Our technology unifies the flow of life-saving information to emergency call centers (ECCs) onto one simple platform. By using Carbyne’s innovative cloud-native tools like live video, instant chat, dynamic location and more, ECCs can now fully connect to an incident, sharing the information with emergency units, increase its response efficiency and ultimately save lives every day.
Our platform is being used in over eight countries around the world and we provide services to over 400,000,000 people in partnerships with companies like: Google, Cisco, Amazon and Microsoft.
Come to make history with us!
1. At least 4 years of experience as a Product Manager
2. Experienced in B2B SaaS products
3. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
4. Participation in all stages of the software development lifecycle including driving and managing agile processes
5. Detailed oriented, data-driven, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
6. Proactive, excellent interpersonal skills, creative, team player
7.Self-initiated and quick learner
8. Proven ability to work in a fast pace, high load business environment
9. This position requires travel (approx. 15%)
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel