DevOps Engineer (BB-922BA)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionWhiteSource is looking for a DevOps Engineer. As a DevOps engineer, you’ll be part of the team that’s in charge WhiteSource cloud infrastructures, including highly-available SaaS application and cloud services.
- You will own the deployment and operation of our various environments.
- Building tooling and automation to monitor the health of our infrastructure and create a productive environment for other engineers.
- You’ll have wide latitude in technology options and define our strategy for technology operations risk mitigation, which includes disaster planning and on-call procedures, and will report directly to our Head of DevOps.
Requirements- 2 years of experience in a DevOps/SRE role, preferably at high growth company using AWS or Azure- Must
- Hands-on experience with Linux- Must
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes-Must
- Experience with cm / iac tools (e.g. CloudFormation, Ansible, Terraform)-Must!
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins –Must
- Experience with Monitoring/Alerting systems such as Cloud Watch, Splunk, ELK, etc- Must
- Relevant technical skills (bash scripting, Python)
- Experience with Git SCM.
- First degree in Computer science or equivalent –advantage.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel