Junior Constriction Project Manager (BB-38D5D)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionImagine your dream office... Now, try again.
Mindspace is a rapidly growing global provider of inspiring workspace for teams of all sizes from enterprises and startups, as well as entrepreneurs.
Who is the Project Manager?
Behind every amazing Mindspace location stands a talented and proud Project Manager. This full time position is based in Tel Aviv but includes extensive travel around the world and reports to the Director of Projects.
Your day at Mindspace
Responsible for managing assigned projects with the Director of Projects, from inception to completion, you will coordinate internal and external architectural, engineering, and other professional resources to help bring locations to life!
What you will be responsible for, mainly:
- Point of contact with landlord project teams and their agents delivering projects on behalf of Mindspace
- Supports the Project Director Based in London to report and monitor on all projects in Israel
- Engagement and support of our internal IT/AV/Security team to ensure their requirements are delivered on-site
- Budget and risk management, accurately report on the status along with site progress
- Working with local municipalities in order to obtain permits and schedule inspections, as required by law
- Partnering with in-house and outsourced consultants (engineers, architects, designers, etc.) on project deliverables
Requirements- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, architecture, project management, practical engineering or architectural engineering - a must
- At least three years' background as project manager assistant or supervision
- Experience with project management software
- Ability to read architectural and engineering drawings and identify issues- a must
- Experience working with landlord teams and in house design teams
- High level of English- a must
Critical competencies for success.
- A fiercely independent worker who does not shy away from a fast-paced, hybrid work environment
- Are you detail-oriented and highly organized? Good - we need someone focused and reliable who can keep up with rapidly changing projects
- Strong decision maker: You need to be able to make conscious, responsible decisions on a whim when things don’t go according to plan
- Multitasking is a must; You must be able to balance multiple projects at once and adhere to deadlines (strong time management skills are key)
- You are a mover and shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit your application in English
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel