Technical Writer (BB-2BF30)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionCynet is a technology-oriented company continuously looking for new ways to innovate the Cybersecurity world. Our main priority is to defend our customers from any harm in the vast digital ocean. But Cynet is more than just a product, we are a family. We value each one of our members and their inputs. Cynet is a place where your work will have a direct impact on the way we service our customers.
As a Technical Writer will be responsible for and take ownership of projects as assigned by the Technical Documentation Manager; research, write, and produce technical documentation for end-users in English, and deliver this documentation in required formats, especially PDFs and online help. Review and edit documentation produced by other teams, including, Product Management, Development, Marketing, and Technical Support.
The Technical Writer will create and update end-user documentation, online help, reference materials, release notes, and installation procedures in accordance with corporate style guidelines.
Requirements- 3+ years’ experience in technical documentation
- Ability to understand complex technical products
- Background in owning content in the cyber industry—an advantage
- Interviewing and researching skills that are required to become a subject matter expert (SME) in Cynet products
- Skilled at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Contribute to documentation and content creation, review, and publication processes
- Leadership capabilities: People person, problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Native English
- Strong attention to detail
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onTel Aviv-Yafo, Israel