Automation Engineer Security Team (BB-81F38)
Found in: Neuvoo IL
DescriptionCato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform. If you don’t know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now. What we envisioned already 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.
We are looking for a bright and passionate Automation Engineer to join our new Automation Security team! As a member of the this team, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of Automated tests using our Java-based framework. Our Automated tests cover all aspects of the product, including complex networking topology and traffic and security rules.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- Define, design and implement automated regression and sanity tests for our ever-evolving product.
- Identify and design tools needed for efficient automated testing.
- Take part in ensuring our product quality and robustness.
- Define, set up, and maintain our test automation environments and processes.
- Take part in developing and maintaining our automation test framework and infrastructure.
Requirements- Academic degree in Computer science or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience implementing automated tests for multi layered products
- Knowledge in networking and internet technologies e.g. HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL/TLS - must
- Experience with Linux Operating system – must
- Experience with one or more of the following: NGFW, IPS, CASB, DLP, RBI – advantage
- Experience with VMWare vSphere – advantage
- Experience with cloud IaaS such as AWS, Azure and SaaS in general - advantage
- Ability to work in a dynamic multi-task environment
- A team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
calendar_today3 days ago
location_onRamat Gan, Israel
work Cato Networks